Welcome to Faith!
Whether this is your first time entering a church or your 100th time, we are thrilled to have you join us at Faith. We come together to worship and learn about Jesus! While you check us out, we hope you find a caring face you can connect with. Grab a cup of coffee, head into the gathering space, find a comfy chair and open your hearts to worship. We are here to encourage you on life's journey and we hope to grow as lifelong friends.
Visiting a church can be overwhelming. To make your visit as easy as possible we would like to offer you your own personal concierge. We can assist you with childcare, questions, where to go to worship and even have a cup of coffee ready for you when you walk through the doors. We want to make your first visit as wonderful as possible!
What's happening in Kidzone?
- KidZone is updating their check-in system.
- If you haven’t already filled out an updated information sheet, please stop by the KidZone Desk or the Information Desk to fill one out.
- The official date for this to launch is the 12th of August.
- In an effort to continue making KidZone a safe and secure spot for our kids, this new check-in system will require an extra step or two when dropping off/picking up (especially when picking up) your kids.
- Please be patient with the check-in team as they become familiar with the new system and help parents and families become familiar with the updated process.